We at WP Blogging Nerd do a lot to protect your privacy and keep the personal data we gather in the process of work safe.
WP Blogging Nerd – Contact
WP Blogging Nerd can currently only be contacted via mail, as we aren’t a registered business entity. If you are in doubt about the information collected by us, want to request an alteration, deletion or a copy of your details, please contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is though important to note that we, under normal circumstances, do not collect any personal data. Any personal data collection happens only in case of a business agreement between us and you or in case that you, for some reason, provide such information in mail correspondence.
What data might we collect?
We do not normally collect any personal information, which is why your privacy is safe. However, in extraordinary cases, such as purchases, signing of contracts, signing up for our newsletter, and similar, we may need to collect and retain for a legally defined period some or all of the following information:
- Credit cards – only in case of purchase or other type of transaction. We never save credit card details but they are passed further to PayPal as a part of the payment process. PayPal is also under the regulations of GDPR, meaning that EU citizens should be able to retreive, alter or request deletion of their data from PayPal.
- Order history. We keep your order history for as long you are registered on the website. Order history covers purchase details, such as product, prise, date, etc. Order history is protected via encryption on our server and is not shared with any third party.
- Account information. When creating an account, you are promted to fill out personal detais, such as name, telefon number, email, country of residence, education, etc. All of this data is kept safe by 1) keeping your profile private, 2) using SSL on the server to counterfight data breaches, 3) using your data only in connection to delivering the services you enroll for, and 4) never sharing your data with third parties.
- Communication via mail or messages on the sait. We keep communication with customers confidental, never use any data for other than the intended purpose and never sharing the information with third parties.
- Emails and names. In connection to newsletter subscription, you’ll be asked to enter name and email. They are never used for other purposes and never shared with third parties, beyond MailChimp, which is our newsletter engine. We trust that they respect your privacy.
- Other personal data. Personal data that is given in the process of communicating with WP Blogging Nerd, requested or not, is only stored, if this is strictly necessary in order to deliver a service, sign or complete a contract, or perform an action that is agreed upon between the involved parties. Such data is always kept private and never shared with third parties, unless this is a part of the agreement between you and WP Blogging Nerd.
- Social logins/sharing. When using a social button on the website, the social network it belongs to, is able to collect data about your activity. We, as a company, do not collect or store data from your social media profiles, when you use a social login.
In addition, we collect annonymous usage statistics via cookies that transfer the data into Google Analytics.
We collect the following type of information:
- Source of traffic
- Number of users and sessions
- Session duration and time on each page
- Annonymous usage history for individual site visitors, where site visitors are only identifiable through a randomly assigned ID.
- Country, city, and browser language
- Devise and browser
- Visited pages during the session
- Landing and exit page
None of these data are in any way paired with your personal details. They are retained for a period of 1 year and deleted automatically afterwards.
The data is used to optimise the website and offer a better product.
Commercials appear on the site as a result of our collaboration with Google AdSense. Therefore, data about your visit, such as page views, clicks, etc. will be collected in annonymous way by Google. In addition, Google will combine the data they already have gathered on your behaviour online and will use it for targeted marketing and remarketing. As long as you want to not see commercials or you would like to avoid your data being recorded by Google, you must modify your browser’s settings and install an AdBlocker browser extension.
We do not have access to the data collected by Google, don’t store or process it in any way.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the information we have on record about you.
You are also entitled to ask us to make changes, if the information we have is incorrect, or to ask us to delete all or parts of the information.
Lastly, you have the right to unsubscribe from mails from us at any time.
If you believe that we ave infridged your rights, you have the right to file a claim with a data protection authority.
The GDPR is a legislation of the EU. It is therefore only applicable to European citizens.
As a European, you have the right to ask for copy of our records concerning you. We can however only deliver information thst is currently being stored. As a part of normal work flow, some data will be regularly deleted in accordance with any law that may apply (concerning company records).
As a European, you may at any time ask us to delete our records about you. However, different business agreements and collaborations, as well as corporate laws require that we store some information for a certain period of time. Therefore, deletion is only possible, when a contract or agreement is no longer active and it is allowed by law to delete such information.
You can also request to not receive emails from us. This will result in no newsletters being sent to you. You wil however still receive administrative mails.